Friday, October 3, 2008

Welcome to Rapture!


I've been playing Bioshock like nobody's business lately. Every time I get to a new level on the PC version, I stop and play through it on the PS3 version!!! It's joyous fun!!! On the PC version, I'm saving all the little sisters and harvesting them on the PS3. I want to see two of the three endings. (Third ending is more of a variation of another ending than its own entity.)

Was anyone else upset by the Video Game Awards tonight? Grand Theft Auto IV wins "Game of the Year"? I know this was voted upon by Spike TV viewers (the perverts and crack whores of our community), but that's no excuse to deny Metal Gear Solid 4 its crown!

I guess I shouldn't care. I'm sure The Dark Knight will get snubbed of "Movie of the Year" by Milk or some other trash touting a "controversial" topic. I don't know what year the Academy is living in, but this is two-thousand FREAKIN' eight! Anything mocking or denouncing Christianity isn't controversial...it's a monument to a greater society! I'm not saying some of these movies can't be good; some of them are. Milk, however, doesn't deserve to be spoken of in the same room as The Dark Knight! Where is the emotion? Penn can act, but that doesn't matter when the director is so set on protecting the homosexual agenda that they lose sight of what it means to make an experience!

Don't get me started on music...specifically how Nickelback remains on the radio.

1 comment:

christiangirlnat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.