Monday, September 1, 2008

Suck on this, Willie Mac!

From now on, I will start my posts with a picture. You have to give the picture a funny caption. Whoever gives me the funniest caption will get it posted on the next blog and will receive a special "you won" picture on their facebook. Exciting, huh? Here's #1!!!

So, tonight is my last night back in Decatur...Gustav's been a real deuchebag the past couple of days. The points system proved extremely popular in my first post, so I've decided to keep it. By the way, if anyone has a problem with my posting style or has a recommendation for future blogs, please leave it as a comment. Pretty self-explanatory, no?

(+5 points for actually looking at my blog again.)

Stuff I did this week:
- Went to Church
- Watched Ghostbusters
- Ate pizza
- Drank chocolate milk
- Drove to Walmart and Gamestop (Didn't buy anything because I'm trying to be "financially responsible".)
- Got a new iPod (80 gig video)
- Shot over 500 zombies...

Stuff I should've done this week:
- Read my Bible
- Watched Facing the Giants
- Eaten healthy
- Saved gas by shopping on Amazon.com (CHECK IT OUT!)
- Studied for tests
- Convincingly smile at the old people who attend my church.

Stuff you probably shouldn't know I did:
- Thought about stealing puppies from a neighbor
- Thought about selling everything I own to buy a PS3 and HDTV
- Totally didn't take a shower today
- Thought about how some people are far too obsessed with their hair when it's not even really that good...
- Thought about all the guys labelled "really hott" by today's society...when in all reality, we know they are FRICKIN' UGLY!!!



^THIS IS HOT???^

Maybe I'm crazy or something, but Carrey Grant didn't act his heart out and woo women like nobody's business so THIS GUY could steal the show! I find his lack of tweezers disturbing...

(+10 points if you caught the reference.)

(-5 points if you caught the reference and still think I'm a loser.)

That's it for tonight, children.

Now, get off your computer and give your mother a hug!!!

(Also, buy Season 4 of the Office, on DVD now!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dont have a caption for your picture, but I do enjoy how you are trying to be financially responsible and then go right on to talk about getting a new ipod. lolz.

Unknown said...

"You do stupid things when you blew all your cash on high stakes poker."

BTW:

The blog is not bad and I scored 10 pts.

Anonymous said...

Craig Johnson's Summer Vacation