Monday, September 15, 2008

They're back...

Right off the bat here, I'm going to give you all 20 points just for being you!
(-20 points if you can't name the movie my blog's title is from)

The winner of the first ever caption photo contest is...
*drum roll that absolutely nobody else participates in*

...MITCH!!!

Congratulations, Mitchell! You've won an all-expense-paid trip to LEGO Land!!!
Wait...that's a lie. However, you do get this posted for free!!!


Craig Johnson's Summer Vacation

Honestly, Mitch. That guy does sort of look like Craig Johnson.

Today's picture for the caption contest:


Let's make this one count, people. If Mitch wins again, I might actually give him a prize...

I will complain in another post later...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jake is forcing me to comment again. So do try to comment this time.

Caption:

One of these things is not like the other. One of these things just doesn't belong.

Click for picture that corresponds with caption.