Monday, August 24, 2009

Short...

Yeah...this will be a pretty short one.  I don't have much time.  I just want to keep up with my promise of at least one blog per day.

: )

Today was a massacre.

Like I said, I was busy.  Also, my shift changed from 9 hours to 10 hours.  I've had longer shifts...but not when I came into work already tired.  That was a huge mistake.  Staying up until three writing to you beautiful people isn't something I regret.  Staying up until three IS.

Also, I had a triple thick milkshake from McDonald's tonight.  I haven't had one in years.  Still amazing!  It doesn't exactly quench the thirst though.  Actually, I'm still pretty dehydrated...  *sigh*  I'll fix that soon.

Oh, if you could all pray for something in my life.  It's sort of an unmentionable. (You know how that goes.)  Just please pray for me.

If anyone, at any time, would like me to pray for them...I'd be more than happy to do so also.  I love praying for people. : )

I met a cool guy today.  He was a fire investigator for the state.  Lols.  He looked lonely eating at McDonald's and I decided to sit with him.  He gave me this story about his son and how he didn't try very hard in high school or even early on in college...but then grew up and now he's a CSI!!!  That's so cool!  It reminded me of myself so much though.  I feel like my dad sent this guy in there to talk sense into me about "trying" in school.  Regardless, it was awesome. 

Well, that's all I got, kids.

I'm gonna get clean and go to the Batman: Arkham Asylum midnight launch at GameStop!  Woot!

No comments: