Saturday, August 29, 2009

You know me. Seriously...you do.

Whether you think you do or not, you know me fairly well.

Let's list some things that I am:

- White (Italian, mainly)
- Medium height (short to some...)
- Of average intelligence... (Although test scores say I'm above 98% of American students...which scares me greatly!)
- Obsessed with video games
- Obsessed with pop culture in general
- A friend of Jesus
- Psychotic
- Fairly good at giving relationship advice
- Confident
- Caring
- Easy to get along with

Well...if you didn't know me, you do now.  I'm not complicated.  I used to try to be...or at least convince people that I was.  I'm not though.  Don't worry.  : )

Please...tell me about yourselves.

Better yet...does anyone need advice on anything?  Ask away, kids.  I love talking.  Most of you that graduated know I love talking.

By the way...can I just give one big apology to everyone I graduated with?  I'm sorry I was a loner all those years.  I'm sorry I didn't talk to some of you.  I'm sorry I put everyone is a "group".  That's lame.  I wish I could go back and do things differently...maybe change a few more peoples' lives or just leave you guys with a better opinion of me.  I wasn't very school spirit-oriented.  I didn't get involved (drama doesn't count...lols).  I wish I had played baseball.  I LOVE baseball!

Oh well.

I wish everyone the best.  It's good to see some of you getting married and earning respectable jobs.  Now...some of you need to try a little harder.  I may still work at McDonalds...but at least I'm paying for my own school. : )  Believe me...when I'm done with school...I'm outta here.

No comments: